Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #331
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks NYJ. It's a picture of the sealed 8 track tape of The Runaways which just went for $69.00 on eBay!
    I wonder if it brings back memories for a fella named Ella? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Have a lovely Thirsty Thursday One and Only! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] //oo\\
    Gus

  2. #332
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, I wonder is it time for me to start dusting off my 8 tracks and start raking in the big bucks or is it only because it was a Runaways 8 track that it went for so much???<marquee>Is it Avatar changing season???</marquee>

    Rog

    I got to see my other avatar is back from the cleaners [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #333
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think all my 8 tracks melted on the dashboard of my Mustang back in the day. To much [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] forgot all about them and left them in the sun! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Oh well - now we have cd's - Hmmmm - how many parties before they're destroyed! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Hee Hee have a great day all! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  4. #334
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey Gus //oo\\

    I have the same 8 track I also have a few others by the Runaways and Joan Jett/Blackhearts too! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I Don't give a **** bout my BAD REPUTATION [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] </marquee>

    Rock on Joanie, ROCK ON... [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  5. #335
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Red face

    Talking about eight tracks lol, well i got my 8 tracks too !!!!!!!! Around my belly [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    Winter is comming to Norway now. And it's comming fast. Along with winter comes. Cozy winter eavnings at home with foood, food and more food. And hey some red wine.....
    Gotta stop it.
    I have to go to the gym again and quick...
    It's so depressing to get those ekstas were you don't need them GOD !!!!!!!!
    Think i will get muck for my 8 tracks on Ebay? [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  6. #336
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well (deep subject) Friday has arrived with bells on and will be ringing in the new weekend before we know it!
    Can't be bad!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS I have a lot of 8 tracks too. I have no idea if they have any value but I'd happily part with them for some mula! Of coarse none of them are still sealed, like that Runaways one that fetched such a tidy sum!

  7. #337
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I never did have an 8-track of the Runaway's - I do still have alot of Records of them and Lita and Joan. Won't ever give them up! I think they will eventually go into a vault of some sort. I do plan on making a drive down to Cherie's Art Locale and seeing her artwork first hand. I do have a few "wood-carving" ideas for her. Think she'll make something special for a little tiny someone special? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  8. #338
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well,well,well~ is it Monday already [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Hope everyone's weekend was fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Here's some fresh hot brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with some NY Charlie style bagels. They are delicious. Hope everyone has a nice day! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #339
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    *impersonates the Big Bopper*
    Hello BAAAAABY! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Thanks for the NYC bagel NYJ and of coarse for the coffee!
    Just the way I like it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Have a nice weekend, now that mine is over. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #340
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <center>CAN YOU BELIVE THIS! part 2</center>

    Tommy Lee (former Motley Crue drummer & aspiring **** Stud) has enrolled in college (University of Nebraska) taking such classes as Chemistry and History of Rock N Roll 101. He has also joined the marching band as a ...drummer!
    He is being followed by cameramen filming his exploits for a <u>possible</u> reality show for NBC!
    <font color="red"><marquee>I Can't Wait!... [img]tongue.gif[/img] </marquee></font>

    Rog the trivia king [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic